Job title: SAP IBP Consultant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: €35,000 - €70,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
Language: Language: English + French and/or Dutch
RED is pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP IBP Consultant:
- You will be working on for delivering SAP IBP solutions
- You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system.
- You will provide training's and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- Minimum 2+ years SAP experience
- Previous SAP IBP implementation experience
- Integration experience with other SAP Modules
- Ability to lead business process design workshops/discussions
- Knowledge of the latest SAP HANA / IBP on HANA evolutions is also an asset;
- Experience with Supply Chain Costs modelling is an advantage
- You have a good understanding of overall supply chain management processes;
- You have good analytical and modelling skills;
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel
- Ability to work within Belgium/EU;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments
Should you be interested in the above SAP IBP Consultant vacancy and would like to discuss further, please apply with you your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.