|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073286_1598449858|
RED is seeking a SAP IBP Consultant to joint their new project.
- - Start Date: ASAP
- - Full Time: 5 days per week
- - Onboarding is remote till such time the Clients office opens up - the contractor would then be expected to be on site.
- - Freelancer Position: 6+ Months Initially
- - Languages: English Fluent
- - Location: London United Kingdom
* Manage relationships with key Supply Chain stakeholders in the business and System Integrator to realise significant value in SAP S/4 HANA
* Is the subject matter expert in analysing supply chain business processes and takes ownership for the Demand Planning, SAP MM and SAP IBP domains as the Supply Chain Planning Architect
* Review the supply chain processes and provide recommendations on process improvements using SAP S/4 HANA
* Responsible for supply chain planning process management in line with standards and ensures the implementation of such processes in SAP S/4 HANA project and applicable planning platforms.
* Responsibility for alignment of e2end supply chain processes across departments, locations, branch-offices, and countries. Coordinate with local and divisional and global Process Owner.
If you are interested please apply through this advert to be considered immediately.