|Standort: Hamburg, Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/074460_1602594705|
For our customer we are looking for a SAP IBP Consultant.
Your main task is to support the project team in the rollout of the template in SAP IBP.
* Update customization and maintenance of SAP IBP Optimizer and Heuristic - time-series planning
* Update design of in- and out-bound CPI flows for master and transactional data (not customizing, but collaborate with CPI expert team)
* Create and execute UATs
* Support pilot phase with >100 end-users
* Update customization and maintenance of end-to-end job scheduling from Demand Planning , Supply Planning and DDMRP incl. handover to external job scheduling tool
* Integration and re-design of product master data structure
* Good knowledge of SAP IBP
* Good Knowledge of the Supply Planning
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: 95 % Remote - 5 % Hamburg
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.