Red is seeking an IBP S&OP Consultant for a 4 month contract to be remote with possible travel to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 10+ Years SAP APO experience; 2 years of SAP IBP
- At least 1 full implementation in SAP IBP
- Hands-on experience with APO PP/DS would be ideal
- CPI troubleshooting background (ABAP with PP background would be nice to have)
- Any knowledge of SAP PP (capacity planning, work centers & hierarchy) and SAP Long Term Planning processes would be a plus
- Must understand deliverables related to a project lifecycle
- Must be able to create and/or review Functional Design Specifications
- Must be able to create and execute test plans
- Must be able to create and execute cut-over to production support plans
- Self-starter, works independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment
- Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs