|Standort: Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland, USA||Gehalt: US$150 - US$151 per hour|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064335_1568406895|
RED has a direct end in the greater Baltimore area with an immediate need for an SAP IBP/APO Consultant. This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
- 1+ years of SAP IBP Supply hands-on technical experience or at least 1 full lifecycle (optimizer preferred)
- Highly knowledgeable in HANA cloud platform- integration with S4 and external systems
- 3+ years, experience of SAP APO SNP&PPDS configuration and processes
- SNP Optimizer
- Deployment planning & TLB
- Familiarity with Supply Planning/Scheduling KPI's
- PPDS heuristics
- Functional knowledge of S&OP and the role of Supply Planning
- Practical understanding of ERP and systems integration via middleware and direct connect
- Demonstrated written communication skills, specifically, documentation of system design, configuration, and process specifications
- Experience in IBP Response and S4-PPDS/AATP strongly preferred.
- Experience in SNP VMI planning for customers