RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Job title: SAP Retail Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £80,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Strong hands on experince desining and implementing SAP IS Retail programs
- Invovled in multiple full lifecycle implementations within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer goods
- Experience in one or more of the following; Retail Master Data, SAP Point of Sale Data Management, Pricing and Promotions, Forecasting and Replenishment, Merchandising and Assortment Planning, Purchasing - MM, Requirements Planning - PP, Inventory management and / or Warehouse Management, Finance and controlling.
- Good understanding of SAP's product roadmap for Retail
- Able to lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and define system strategies and design solutions
- Knowledge of SAP CAR (Customer Activity Repository) will be a plus
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP Retail Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please apply with you latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.