SAP Junior ABAP Developer required:
Our client, a global developer of SAP focused software are looking for a Junior ABAP developer to join their ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
Located in London you will be joining a very friendly and interactive team who not only focus on their own requirements but on supporting each other in the various projects you will be working on, including new and existing products.
With a clear career path mapped out, this is a great opportunity to enhance your SAP career, with a market leading client.
- Design, develop, test and implement SAP and ABAP based solutions
- Create innovative and robust solutions
- Perform impact analyses and development estimates
- Troubleshoot daily issues and liaise with surrounding team
- Minimum 2 years experience in ABAP.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging abilities
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fast-thinking and meticulous
**Unfortunately, our client will not be able to offer VISA sponsorship for this role**
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please reach out to me at email@example.com