SAP Junior Project Manager
Our client, a market leading Media company with a worldwide employee base in the thousands are looking for a SAP Junior Project Manager to work on an exciting, global SAP initiative.
You will play a key role and work closely alongside the Programme Manager to deliver this multi-year SAP Programme to countries spanning Europe and Asia.
- Support the Programme Manager
- Setup workshops, training and other related activities
- Assist with Schedule management and assign tasks internally
- Support the project scope management
- Provide exceptional PMO services
- Prepare presentations, projects plans and RAID logs
- Take charge of changes throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide project status updates
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a project coordination and/or PMO project support role.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge around Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, LEAN, Kanban
- Knowledge of Daptiv, MS-Project
- ERP project Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, including technical and non-technical individuals.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org