Our nationally renowned client based just outside of Chicago, IL is actively looking to bring on their new Sr. FICO Lead. Interviews are slated to begin as early as this week, so please apply ASAP if are interested!
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required.
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required.
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available.
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the operating companies.
- Work with incumbent SI partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the Finance (FICO) team.
- Conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
- Ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Be Outcome Oriented - maximize effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
- Continuous Improvement - Inquisitive - self teaching of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
- Contribute to a mixed workshop process.
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
- Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Manage design workshops on multiple area of expertise.
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience with the SAP FICO module in a technical, and functional advisory, role with at least four full life cycle implementations of SAP ECC (S/4 Hana-Simple finance preferred).
- Hands on configuration, design and architectural experience in AR/FSCM, GL and Fixed Assets a must.
- Must have functional and technical experience in other areas in SAP FICO - PCA including Internal Orders, Account based COPA, Taxation and Banking interfaces.
- Experience providing application functional support in designing interfaces between various ERP systems. Experience designing processes related to banking interfaces and taxation (including withholding taxes) a plus.
- Extensive functional and technical experience in FICO master data, consolidation, intercompany transactions, account determination, mapping of integrated transactions, and the ability to drive the design of functional areas and profit centres.
- Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams in the US, Europe, Japan and Asia.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (Spanish a plus).
- Knowledge and experience with SAP BW, ABAP programming, or Solution Manager (SolMan) is a strong plus.
- Global implementation and shared services experience are a strong plus.