|Standort: Netherlands||Gehalt: €90000 - €110000 per annum + 15% Bonus|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/067037_1587714163|
SAP Functional Process Lead - Netherlands - €90,000 to €110,000 + up to 15% Bonus
A unique and exciting opportunity has recently been made available at a multinational consultancy based in Amsterdam. My client is currently looking for and experienced SAP FICO Lead Consultant to join come on board for their challenging projects. With a consistent flow of sizable projects in the production, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, this role allows the consultant to grow personally and professionally through the exposure of household-name companies.
Current project: Based in near Tilburg at a massive multinational Manufacturing and Engineering End User. 4 days on site, 1 day remote.
- You will be responsible for large international SAP business transformations (from blueprints all the way through to go-live stage, with potential global roll outs)
- You will be involved in strategic ERP and IT projects (strategies, package selections, etc).
- SAP blueprints, configurations, functional specifications, testing and go-live support
- You will be responsible for leading your respective functional teams onsite and offshore
- Able to support SAP pre-sales activities when necessary
- You should have at least 7 years of relevant business/consulting experience
- You should have done a minimum of 3 full lifecycle projects
- Experience on S/4HANA Projects is highly desired
- You should have completed at least a Bachelor's / Masters Degree (preferably Business and Administration)
- You should have past experience in large international implementations and roll outs.
- You should have experience working on Business Process Optimization projects
- Strong experience in Sales & Distribution (SD) module, with secondary experience in modules such as FI, CS and MM.
- You should be able to handle cross modular integration with ease
- You MUST be able to travel up to 80% on the job.
- You MUST be able to speak fluent Dutch, as well as a good command of English.
- You MUST be able to work and live freely throughout the EU (no sponsorship)
Get in touch ASAP;
+44 207 107 7789