|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: 29304_1589895974|
For our client we are currently looking for a SAP lead or managing consultant.
The project where you are involved in is a comprehensive business transformation program facilitating the implementation of a globally
aligned and harmonized Supply Chain including Purchasing. For the first time, there will be end-to-end, standardized supply chain process.
Being part of the strategy, this program is a key initiative for the scalable business model.
The organization with lean and simplified operations aims to enhance the client's competitiveness by leveraging on combined potential, boosting process efficiency.
The project will be implemented in clearly determined, overlapping phases clustering a defined number of countries.
- Analysis of the template to identify local gaps and requirements
- Professional consulting of the template team, IT consulting, factory (offshore delivery center) on status, issues, risks, and problem resolution
- SAP Authorization preparation for local and global team needs
- Establishing standards in production for relevant SAP Modules (PP/PI, MM, PM, QM, CO-PC, APO, SD)
- Managing Master Data conversion check in terms of rules and Functional Design
- Managing Master Data change in organisational structures and SAP systems
- Professional consulting of the Global Process Owner with the purpose to roll out the new sap-platform in different regional and cultural surroundings
- Managing test plan creation and execution (travel needed)
- Creating training materials and performing local adaptation, that will be validated and approved by the client
- Consulting local users at cutover, go-live and hyper care (travel needed)
Required key skills:
- Strong experience in managing SAP projects
- Experienced in SAP logistics/supply chain management
- Leading/managing skills
- Start: 01.06.2020
- Duration: 14 months
- Workload: Full-time
- Location: 50% in Düsseldorf and 50% remote
- Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.