|Standort: Georgia, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/079424_1618436375|
One of Red's manufacturing clients in Georgia is currently seeking a full-time SAP Logistics Architect to join their team.
The position will partner with fellow functional architects/business analysts to align the client's business processes with solution design by leveraging the capabilities of SAP modules.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 12+ years of SAP EWM/WM/MM/SD functional implementation experience with at least 4+ years as a functional/solution architect.
- 2-3+ Full lifecycle implementations experience of SAP EWM/WM/MM/SD is required
- Must have design and configuration experience in EWM/WM/MM/SD module: Inbound/outbound process with Warehouse, VAS, Picking, Packing, Cross-docking, Yard management, Physical Inventory, Shipment and return process.
- Knowledge of discrete/repetitive manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience in warehouse layout design, RF infrastructure setup, Barcode Scanners, RF implementation with ITS Mobile & integration with other MII or other third-party solution.
- Detailed knowledge of systems and business processes within SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM) and other SAP cross functional experience in MM & SD