Red are currently searching for a suitable SAP Logistics consultant with strong functional experience to start asap on a 12 month contract.
- Contributes to requirement gathering and deployment of best practices for business process and propose solutions
- Strong project management skills including time management, organisational, data management/analysis and multi-tasking skills and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the organisation on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Experience in application support preferably including HP Service Manager Experience and Testing tool like HP Application Life cycle Management (HP ALM)
- Participation in business workshop and working closely with business in defining the requirement
- Broad technology knowledge of major applications
- Middle-ware and platform
- Understanding of integration points of LE with SD/FI/WM/PTP and other modules
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Logistics Execution solutions for business programs
- Storage Bin definition and BIN strategy
- Understanding of movement type and it's set up
- Release strategy
- SAP Configuration
If you're interested then please get in touch immediately for more information - email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org