|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: £250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076316_1608371739|
One of RED's clients, a leading consulting organisation, are currently seeking an SAP Master Data Analyst to work with one of their end clients supporting a global SAP programme on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
Key skills and attributes:
1. Good experience of managing Customer Master structure (general data, company code data, sales data), Partner functions and their associated relationships.
2. Good experience of managing Customer Hierarchy Structure, tables, transactions and principles.
3. Understanding of Customer Master Characteristics, Condition types and condition records (Customer and contract price understanding from data perspective).
4. Understanding of Customer Master idocs from data perspective.
5. Good excel hands on knowledge with VLOOKUP, sorting, pivot charts, vba macro skills for reconciliation and mini scripts.
6. SAP LSMW hands on experience to create and run Customer Master load, Customer Hierarchy Load, run, execute and fix errors.
7. Data extraction, Data analysis and Data transformation knowledge.
8. Data Validation experience on Customer Master and Customer Hierarchy object.
9. Data and business functionality correlation around Customer Master and Customer Hierarchy objects.
10. Good knowledge on SAP ECC framework, various environments, config process around Customer and Customer Hierarchy objects.
11. Quick learner, independant and requires little hand holding to execute the tasks in hand. Need to have the ability to spot data related errors on any given MDM tasks they are working on.
12. Experience in following cutover schedule.
If this role could be of interest and you would like to understand more about the this opportunity, please don;t hesitate to get in touch.