|Standort: England, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/061699_1559142684|
RED is hiring an SAP Master Data Solution Architect on behalf of a key global client
Scope of Tasks:
- Experienced SAP Retail Master Data principal consultant with experience working on S/4 Implementations designing end-to-end master data processes
- Must have good functional knowledge and expertise in all retail master data objects and processes (i.e. article master, site master, vendor master, customer master, assortments and listing).
- Should ideally have exposure to MDG and MDG-RFM.
- Good overall understanding of the core retail business processes (planning, merchandising, trading, supply chain, logistics) to be able to liaise and ensure consistency and integration of the master data requirements with the other SAP functional Architects and to explain data dependencies and impacts to the customer's business team.
The scope of the master data solution architect role includes:
* Participation in design workshops, providing advice and recommendations based on SAP best practice and the SAP solution road map
* Working with the customer and SI functional team members to assist with solutions of approved delta requirements
* Review of final design deliverable for master data solution area and provision of feedback to the customer and SI on any relevant observations for consideration
* Attend Design Authority (as required)