|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075166_1605015530|
RED is looking for an SAP MDG Lead for an initial 4-month contract for one of our global consulting clients. The client is implementing a new PLM and is looking for a consultant to understand the requirements and impacts as it relates to integration with SAP, specifically MDG. The client is based in New Jersey, but work will be remote until further notice.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 8+ years SAP MDG experience
- Excellent understanding of MDG capabilities and to assess module usage beyond current processes
- Ability to evaluate current MDG-interactive processes and what changes are needed to originate data from PLM
- Able to make recommendations for MDG material types that are currently not being maintained
- Understands downstream systems that MDG publishes data to and the criteria for data replication/update, including material master knowledge (required) and PLM experience (preferred)
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!