|Standort: Texas, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/073125_1600356975|
RED is looking for an SAP MDG Technical SME for one of our top consulting clients. This is a full-time permanent position and will be remote until further notice. Due to the nature of the position, client is NOT able to sponsor or transfer visa-holders.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years MDG implementation experience
- Minimum 5 years of development expertise in in latest SAP OOPS/FPM (Floor Plan Manager), BADI enhancement
- Expertise with SAP MDG configurations for Data modelling, UI modelling, process modelling, rules and derivations, BRF+, replication configurations
- Integration via SAP PO and other third-party tools
- Hands on expertise in ABAP
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!