Red currently has a direct end client with an immediate need for an SAP Data Modeler. This is a 6 Month contract based in northern, NJ.
- Strong data orientation and experienced in data analysis and data mining (experienced with SQL)
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Data Modeling
- Collaborate and design conceptual and logical data models and supporting the physicalization of the models to support the target state architecture. Develop, own and manage the data modeling best practices
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management concepts, processes and methodologies.
- Experience in creating, contributing to and reviewing Architecture and Development documents such as Logical Data Model's
- Knowledge of core Information Architecture capabilities, including Master and Reference Data Management, Data Quality (DQ), Metadata Management, Data Taxonomy, Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Modeling
- Knowledge of different data modeling methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with customers in order to understand, translate, review and playback requirements into Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, Taxonomies and Controlled Vocabularies.
- Ability to understand, communicate and operate at Business, Technical, Application and Technology levels of Data and Information Architecture
- Assist with the definition and documentation of current state and future state Information Architecture models.
- Assist with the definition, communication and implementation of data policies, standards and processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with SAP HANA, SAP BODS is plus.