|Standort: Houston, Texas||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/081042_1623168024|
RED is looking for an SAP ME and ME/MII Consultant for an initial 3-month contract role through our global consulting client. This person should have expertise in architecting and configuring SAP MII and SAP PCo (Plant Connectivity).
Start Date: July 6th
This role is fully remote for the foreseeable future.
Experience Required for this position includes the following:
- Minimum 5+ Years of ME or MII experience
- Must have 1+ full implementations in S/4HANA
- Must have consulting experience
- Must be able to gather and interpret user requirements into MII/PCo configuration settings for existing business process to standardize it into SAP provided processes.
- Hands on experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Integration experience in SCM modules is preferred
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one