|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073558_1599474993|
For our international client, we are currently looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager with strong experience in SAP Migration Projects/Carve Outs or system moves.
Your main task is to support the client in an SAP landscape move to Oman. A European SAP landscape needs to be moved into an Oman based group landscape.
Project experience across the whole SAP System is necessary.
* Project Management of an SAP System move/migration to Oman
* Interface between European Team and Team in Oman
* Manage milestones, resources and conduct meetings with business
* Manage internal consultants as well as small team from an implementation partner (approx. 30 consultants)
* Regular communication with stakeholders
* Strong project experience as an SAP Project Manager
* Certified as Project Manager
* Project experience across whole SAP Landscape (SAP SD, MM, FI, CO, BW)
* Experience with Migration Projects/Carve Outs or Deployments
* International project experience
* Must be able to travel to Oman
* Start: ASAP (October start possible)
* Duration: 3 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: 40% remote, 25% Germany, 25% Oman
* Languages: Fluency in English (German language skills not essential but may be beneficial)
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.