|Standort: Brussels, Belgium||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/078291_1615301055|
For our client in Brussels, we have an urgent new opening for a SAP MM Analyst!
Experience & expertise:
* We are looking for a motivated experienced SAP Functional MM analyst with thorough knowledge of integration between PS,PM,FI.
* Experience level: medior/senior (at least 5 years of proven experience within SAP-MM)
* Experience with Supply Chain processes
* The knowledge and experience with SAP Workflow and BRF+ is important.
* Knowledge of MRP and ATP within SAP preferred.
* Experience and knowledge of S4/HANA is an asset
* Design the solution
* Prepare and assist workshops
* Analyze and address gaps
* Visualize and present preferred solution to user groups
* Build POC's (Proof Of Concept) when needed
* Assess impact on current business operations
* Support the business and solve issues
* Customize SAP
* write specifications for development (if needed).
* Testing (unit/component testing, system testing, integration testing, assistance in user acceptance testing)
* Key-user training
* Support and issue resolution during testing and go-live
* Excellent Skills to interview business stakeholders: listening actively to their needs, asking the right questions and interpreting their answers correctly;
* Ability to work and communicate in a team (e.g. collaborate with other team members)
* Language skills: Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken), French (spoken) and English (written).
* Assertively and diplomacy
Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.