Red is searching for an MM/PTP Architect with S/4 HANA to join our client who is in the consultancy industry.
This role is located in Kalamazoo, MI and we are hiring for 6 Months Contract
Our ideal candidate must possess the below skills in order to be successful in this engagement:
- Individuals need strong working knowledge of functional architecture, configuration, and functionality of S/4HANA, version 1610 or 1709 preferred. These individuals must be on shore, based in our Portage, MI location.
- Proposed tower alignment (1 each for a total of 6 individuals) and module knowledge expertise needed: PTP (primary), RTR (secondary): MM (Coupa, Concur, or Ariba a plus), FICO, AP
- Provide planning data and progress reporting to the PMO
- Work with business representatives (i.e. BPOs) and Solution Architecture (i.e. ISPO's) to understand Business Process, User Stories and associated acceptance criteria; conduct workshop if necessary
- Scope and provide estimates for wave or enhancement requirements within assigned tower(s)
- Understand integrations with non-SAP applications
- Write/update and/or review configuration rationales and functional designs for RICEFW objects consistent with solution architecture.
- Assist with test scenario identification within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
- Write and/or review test scripts consistent with design/build (HP ALM experience is a plus)
- Coordinate user security preparation for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
- Coordinate master data preparation for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
- Coordinate transactional data preparation/selection for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
- Execute test scripts in assigned S/4HANA tower(s) and integrated non-SAP system
- Coordinate defect resolution within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
- Plan knowledge transfer based on functional scope, configuration inventory, and RICEFW inventory within tower(s), using appropriate mix of self study, interactive meetings/discussions, and job shadowing
- Work with assigned run team members to schedule knowledge transfer activities
- Conduct and confirm knowledge transfer with assigned run team knowledge recipients
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to me at +1 714-874-5470.