SAP MM Consultant
Our client, a market leading, global consultancy with annual revenue over £10 billion+ are looking for a SAP MM Consultant to play a key role on their client's SAP focused initiatives.
Based in Lancashire, you will be working closely with the client and your team to gather and analyse business requirements for the support and configuration of their SAP MM/PM modules.
- Gathering and analysing user business requirements and processes.
- Translating client's requirements, needs, and overall functionality of the MM/PM module.
- Validate solutions with the client.
- Work with business users to configure the module to translate business requirements into functional design specifications.
- Understands processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces
- Provide ongoing functional system support.
- Communicate and interact with the technical team and the client to resolve functional problems.
- 3+ years of SAP MM Experience around business solutions, business analysis or management analysis.
- Good experience in assisting users with business process changes.
- Solid experience working within the SAP PM module.
- Successfully completed at least one SAP end to end implementation.
- Excellent communication and analysis skills in order to understand and articulate client requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- EU Nationality.
** EU Nationals only being considered for this position**
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to message me at email@example.com