Job Description - SAP MM Consultant
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any field and at least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience in SAP implementation as a SAP Consultant or similar/ higher responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out the implementation or rollout of SAP Materials Management gained through the completion of a minimum of two (2) SAP implementation projects.
- Demonstrated ability with implementing SAP Best Practices and custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between Business Process Analyst professionals and development consultants to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementation of all sub modules of SAP Material Management ("MM") gained through work experience as an SAP consultant
- Demonstrated ability to align business needs with industry best practices gained through SAP application experience within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in cross functional integration between the core modules of SAP such as Inventory Management, Finance and Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Project Systems along with SAP Materials Management.
- Demonstrated ability to align requirements on a global or international scale as demonstrated by the completion of an SAP implementation involving 3 or more countries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP RICEFW (objects) to convert business requirements into functional and technical specifications gained through work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with IDOCs, migration/ cutover activities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well (oral and written) in German and English.
- A valid German work permit
- Design, configure and test the SAP system based on business requirements;
- Analyze and document business requirements;
- Train other end users on the proper use of the system;
- Challenge custom development opportunities;
- Provide clear status of tasks and activities to all relevant persons on projects;
- Collaborate with the global team to ensure effective planning has been carried out to the project commitments;
- Identify improvements to process, particularly to enhance visibility, insight and agility.
- Ensure the business is IT compliant.
Good to Have:
- Work experience in the Purchasing Domain.
- Integration knowledge with Ariba, GTS, TM modules of SAP
- Knowledge of International tax procedures and configuration in SAP
- Knowledge of working with HPALM, Solution Manager.
Additional Information/ Requirements/ Details:
- Job would be based in Darmstadt, Germany.
- May be required to travel frequently on a need basis. Travel Requirements: 20 to 30%