|Standort: Poland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080952_1622819779|
- SAP MM - PM integration
- Language - German, English required
- Start: August 2021
- Duration : 1 year +
Purpose of the role:
RED SAP Solution customer requires additional SAP business consultant to join their SAP unit in Warsaw Poland whereby they will support the main client in Germany as near-shore service provider.
We are looking for long term engagement. It will suit ideally someone based in Warsaw Poland.
* 6-8 years of project experience in SAP materials management and maintenance modules, including migration, transformation and support.
* Good analytical and logical problem solutions combined with the talent to quickly understand new tasks.
* Excellent communication and documentation capability.
* Excellent understanding of technological developments in SAP materials management, maintenance modules and their interfaces
* Demonstrable multi-year experience in working in mixed international teams with onshore and offshore.
* Fluent knowledge of English and German in word and writing.
* ITSM Knowledge of - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Requests
* Overall responsible for end-to-end IT service delivery in the following areas: SAP MM and PM modules
* Create design/blueprint documents and support the customer's new requirements.
* Advise the departments in business process digitization, the identification of optimization potentials and develop innovative end-to-end business processes in close cooperation with the specialist departments.
* Create functional specifications to meet the requirements, implement and configure the systems, or pass the specifications to the central development team for implementation
* They carry out the requirements-appropriate, professional support of existing application systems (SAP) and process customer inquiries and tickets from the production operation of the application systems.
* To be in regular contact with the globally localized employees and key users, structure and process requests to optimize business processes.
* Extensive experience in active communication and L2 Support process