|Standort: Ohio, USA||Gehalt: US$90 - US$100 per hour + negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080511_1621525840|
RED is looking for SAP MM Ariba resources for both contract and permanent positions with our global consulting clients. This will require strong hands on Ariba experience. Both positions will be remote until further notice.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years' experience within SAP MM
- S/4HANA implementation experience preferred, but design/configuration experience will suffice
- Strong knowledge of SAP Ariba P2P, Supplier lifecycle, Guided Buying, etc.
- Proven experience driving workshops with procurement teams and understand current purchasing configurations in SAP Ariba system
- Ability to create solution architecture, business process document, and functional design document
- Collaborate with the technical team during the 'Build' phase of the engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one