|Standort: St. Louis, Missouri||Gehalt: Negotiated|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080607_1621888868|
RED is currently seeking an SAP MM/PP Lead Consultant for an 6 Months remote contract opportunity for one of our global consulting clients.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 10+ years' of SAP MM/PP configuration experience required
- 2 End-to-end implementations experience is preferred
- Experience in Procurement Process, Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice Verification, and Physical Inventory
- BOM's, Cartons, and Master Data experience is a must
- APO integration within Supply Planning is nice to have
- Must have lead experience within delivering workshops and coordinating deliverables
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to JGallego@redsapsolutions.com.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one