Red is currently seeking a SAP MM/ WM Downstream Consultant for an initial 12 month contract based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients with operations in 27 countries. They specialize in SAP, Internet of Things, Digital Consulting, Big Data Analytics, and Business Process Automation. They have over 23,0000 employees. RED has successfully placed contractors globally with a concentration on SAP and Big Data Analytics with this client.
Description for SAP MM vacancy:
- 8+ Years of SAP MM/WM experience
- At least 2 full implementations
- Should have experience in the following areas: Purchasing, Inventory Management, SAP WMS layout and structure design, Put-away and removal strategies, Batch Management, Serial Number Management and Handling Unit Management
- Cross functional knowledge of FI, SD, PP, QM, WM module
- Experience in EDI & ALE & interfacing to 3rd party software using IDOC's, BAPI's or RFC's
- Experience in working closely with business owners and external partners to effectively manage business/partner expectations
- Must be bilingual in English and Portuguese