|Standort: Michigan, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/082187_1627572295|
SAP MRP Lead Consultant needed for an initial 6-month contract role through our global consulting client. This person is expected to lead the MRP/Procurement group for the current worksite.
This role has two onsite locations first location is in Michigan and the second location is either Arkansas or Maryland.
Experience Required for this position includes the following:
- Minimum 10+ years of SAP MRP experience
- Must have someone with Procurement experience as a buyer
- Must have recent lead experience
- Must be comfortable participating in knowledge transition from the Plant Implementation Team to understand plant-specific requirements and solution, and plant personnel roles and training needs
- Excellent Communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one