RED is currently seeking a SAP OCM Lead for a full time/permanent opportunity with a global client based in Chicago, IL.
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Apply a structured change management process and tools to create change management strategy and plans.
- Develop, analyze and report on change readiness assessments.
- Lead design. Development, delivery and management of stakeholder management plans, communication plans, resistance management plans and engagement plans.
- Exposure to, and understanding of how to integrate with the larger IT team in areas that affect your work and end user adoption, i.e. Proof of concept of technology, UAT, designing end user support and adoption metrics, etc.
- Consult and coach the project team, managers, leaders and change partners in their change roles.
- As-Is and To-Be Gap analysis (Org, Process, technology), case for change .
- Prepares presentations and lead/facilitate meetings;
- Develops short and long-term goals, KPIs and objectives
Successful applicants will process the following:
- 7+ Years of experience in OCM program design and implementation in SAP practice
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Project Management and Resource Management
- Experience in Change management process in any S/4 HANA implementation will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Must have experience influencing stakeholders in written and oral communications
- Proficient with Excel, Visio and MS Project