Red is searching for a OCM Consultant for an ongoing implementation project located in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area.
Our client is a global heavy metals manufacture who is upgrading their SAP system to make the move to S4 HANA.
- Working with the business in the areas of SAP SCM
- Focusing on the change road map
- Working with the SME to understand system functionality
- Facilitate Executive Alignment workshops to clarify business transformation vision and scope, case for change, and program governance model
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of the overall OCM strategies based on the business transformation program vision
- Identify and analyze, develop the management plans, and facilitate on-going engagement for Stakeholders
- Develop the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Develop support networks (e.g. Change Agent Network, Super User Network, etc.), roles and responsibilities, and timeline to support program activities (as needed)
- Facilitate Organization Alignment/Design as well as end user to role mapping activities (as applicable) to support process and organizational changes
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Define and manage execution of Training Strategies and Plans (to include training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval cadence, logistics, and scheduling).
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org