Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP Organisational Change Management specialists from Consultant to Manager level to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Germany. We are looking for ambitious consultants with proven expertise and a strong interest in SAP Organisational Change Management for client-facing roles. The candidate must have extensive background in SAP Change Management and, for more senior roles, a good understanding of IT trends and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP OCM specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA and Greenfield Implementations. You will be involved in complex Change Management projects on German and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience & Skills:
Candidates will either have an SAP Organisational Change Management background with extensive knowledge of digital transformation and training management.
- 3+ years of driving Organisational Change Management
- Experience in coaching team members at the customer's site
- Extensive training and management of education project experience
- Customer oriented and focused on delivering high customer satisfaction
- Awareness of the big picture and context of his/her team and project within a business
- Driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, pragmatic and diplomatic with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Fully professional level of English and German
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Driven to continuously improve
- Focused on outcomes not actions
- Master's degree, postgraduate qualification like MBA is an asset
- Onshore, client-facing experience
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: from 50k euro/year + bonus & benefits, depending on experience
If you are eager to have the opportunity of working for a Global Leader in Technology, please get in contact on +442071077784 or send your CV to email@example.com