|Standort: England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Automotive, Chemical, Consultancy, Electronics, Engineering, IT Service Provider, Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076363_1608719096|
SAP PEO (Production Engineering & Operations) Consultant | English | Remote | Contract
RED is hiring on behalf of a Client Partner, a world leader in their industry sector. We are currently looking for an experienced SAP PEO Consultant with previous experience in a engineering to order environment, and a background in SAP PP/QM. To work closely with the Client and lead the Solution Design and be seen as the SME.
The role will be for a initial 10 month period. The organisation has adapted to the ways of working from home, therefore flexibility to work remotely is on offer with expectations to be onsite at a later date, and you will be working as part of a large international team.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP PEO Consultant
Location: Home Based (Remote)
Start: January 2021
Duration/End: October 2021
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
- Work closely with client and lead design workshop sessions
- Understand Business requirements and propose solutions based on SAP Best Practices
- Configure S/4 HANA System based on the production planning and execution process design.
- Set up test data and perform testing to validate the solution in S/4HANA.
- Assist to technical lead to sanitize the existing assets on PP to align with the client business process.
- Over 10 years of SAP experience with at least 1 recent end-to-end projects as PEO consultant, preferably in an ETO scenario
- Should have exposure and experience configuring and using Fiori applications in S/4 HANA
- Thorough knowledge of SAP PP (Production Planning) and PP-QM integration in defects handling.
- Knowledge of SAP PLM in BOM Management, Change Management, VEMP (Visual Enterprise Manufacturing Planner) will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Project System component will be a plus
If you are interested or would like to know more, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid British or EU Passport, due to possible onsite presence.