For one of our key customers in Copenhagen we are looking for a PI/PO consultant to join an exciting new project - the selected candidates will be working on a brand new project opportunity.
- Required: min 4 years of experience in SAP PI/PO
- Language: English
- Duration: 9 months with possible extension
- Latest start date: mid October
Please note: The selected consultant must be eligible to work in Denmark without visa sponsorship.
If this opportunity is in your interest, please send your updated CV + contact details.
* Setup of SAP PI/PO interfaces according to a functional specification
* Supporting while conducting an interface design incl. error handling mechanisms, authentication, logging and archiving requirement
* Mapping SAP IDoc structures to customer legacy system structures
* Support meetings and alignment with the business architects and integration developers
* Testing interfaces in a complex environment with multiple parties in end-to-end scenarios
* Defining custom built interfaces in all SAP modules
* GoLive support and troubleshooting of PI interfaces
MUST: SAP Process orchestration from 7.3x (java single stack), NetWeaver Developer Studio (iFlows), CTS+ transports with SAP Solution manager, IDoc, REST (JSON) / SOAP Web services, OAuth, Implementation of security mechanisms using SAP PO, SAP PO B2B Add On (EDIFACT) / Security Add On
NICE TO HAVE: SAP HANA Cloud Integration, Usage of SAP PI/PO standard content, SAP Apache Camel, Spring boot Framework, Mircoservises architecture (SOA), Finance and Banking interface technologies, SAP Solution manager end user proficiency