|Standort: New Brunswick, New Jersey||Gehalt: BOE, Benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/066694_1575479733|
The position is for a SAP Business Process Analyst, to develop the SAP PLM application. The role's primary objective is to support business requirements by implementing projects prioritized by the Research and development business function as part of the quarterly planning process. The position sits within the Global Technology (Research and development) category within GIT's Global Application & the Americas group and reports into the manager of SAP PLM, Clinical/Claims and Predictive Chemistry.
The objective of this role is to:
- Partner with the business to understand strategic R&D objectives and determine how to best support them through the effective use of SAP PLM technology
- Liaise with the business to document business processes/ requirements and the proposed technical solutions
- Solve business process and procedural problems by either configuring or providing supplemental ABAP code to SAP PLM modules.
In addition, this position will require the application to:
- Identify and assess new technology and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Participate in projects of a cross-functional nature and evaluate/deliver/negotiate processes and applications to customers.
- Foster appropriate business involvement in project teams to build ownership for solutions.
- Design, test, implement and document IT systems according to agreed timelines, business requirements, regulatory requirements and global project governance standards.
- Liaise with the relevant teams to ensure that system changes are moved into the production environment without unintended impact on business units.
- Learn new technologies as required based on the development of the Global Technology portfolio of applications.
Initial assignments in this role will be as follows:
- Enhance the SAP Ingredient Labeling Solution
- Integrate PLM with the Poison Control Network
- Develop APIs to facilitate data sharing and process integration
- Evaluate and Upgrade PLM EHP7 to S4
Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a technical IT role, developing, configuring and implementing business applications.
- 2+ years experience with SAP PLM (Recipe Management / Recipe Development)
- 5 years' experience working in ABAP and/or Web Dynpro
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills.
- Additional experience with SAP MM, PPM, DMS, Workflow and EHS would be beneficial