Title: SAP Plant Maintenance
Location: Reading, PA
Salary: Negotiable plus 15% Bonus and full relocation
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle - Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Aids in defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and time-lines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions and configures applications to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, helps with data mapping, and data enrichment activities during project, and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Directs and assists lower level Analysts with project task and non-standard requests.
- Assists the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality.
- Creates End user training documentation, business process procedures, establishment of training plans, and helps to deliver user training.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support SAP functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
- Develops and executes application testing and assists in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Writes functional specification based on business requirements for development objects including reports, interfaces, conversations, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
Education and/or Training:
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field or a combination of business related function experience, education, or related certifications with experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA ERP systems or other relative system experience.
- SAP functional and configuration experience including project implementation involvement.
- Demonstrated understanding of Maintenance process/functionality
- Detailed understanding of SAP PM functionality
- Experience with data enrichment, creation, harmonization, deduplication and conversion
- Able to use Master Data Extraction and Loading preparation programs / procedures / protocols to manage Load Prep of all Legacy PM Master Data elements.
- Understands how Legacy Data is converted and imported into SAP PM.
- In depth knowledge of all SAP PM data objects
- Experience with reporting for PM processes
- Demonstrated understanding of PM organization structure
- Experienced full-life-cycle SAP PM ERP Projects.
- Experience with SAP PM blueprint process
- Experience identifying gaps in PM functionality
- Ability to analyze and diagnose SAP PM process and functionality issues/problems
- Ability to Configure all PM Master Data and Transactions
- Ability to configuration of screen layouts for Technical Objects, Notifications, Work Orders, Time Confirmation, Documents for Linking to EQ, WOs, etc.
- Ability to perform variant configuration for screen layout and searches
- Create ad-hoc, user-default and system variants for Defined Reports and Ad-hoc Queries.
- Industrial/Manufacturing/Maintenance hands on experience
- Knows PM Shop Floor Business Processes from hands-on experience
- Understands Material Warehousing
- Competent with MRP Processes, Material Management processes that affect Plant Maintenance success.
- Demonstrated business knowledge or experience for specific functional area.
- Knowledge of excel including using macros a plus
- Highly effective communication / presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Develops competence in own area by performing structured and/or routine work. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; applies judgement and discretion. Works independently but takes direction and guidance from others.