Title: SAP PP Analyst
Location: Kansas City, KS
This position is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the SAP PP and QM processes. Partner with the implementation teams for roll-outs throughout the company, providing input on system design, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support. Act as day-to-day SAP production support, including coordination with team members and external on- and off-shore consultants. Recommend best practices to key business users to configure and enhance SAP to meet business requirements, using approved implementation and change control methodology.
Job Duties - Responsibilities:
- Perform SAP Production Planning (PP) configuration for business processes that include Process Orders, Production Planning, and end user support and training.
- Perform SAP Quality Management (QM) configuration for business processes that include Inspection Plans, Lots, and characteristics, Certificates of Analysis, and end user support and training.
- Ability to gather business requirements and transform them into SAP business processes that can be implemented and supported.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience implementing and supporting the SAP PP module with strong knowledge of integration points between SD, MM, FI and Batch Management
- 2+ years experience of the SAP QM module with a strong knowledge of Batch Management
- Full PP and QM life-cycle implementation experience from system design to post go live support
- 2+ years experience in an SAP production support environment preferred
- SAP ABAP coding experience or ability to read and understand custom ABAP code also highly preferred
- Up to 25%, including regular travel to/from area council, manufacturing and distribution sites