SAP Business Analyst PP - End Client
An international luxury brand is opening a new position for an SAP PP Analyst to be based in the Bern area.
For varied SAP projects spanning across the 18 Sub-brands of the mother company, you will have the opportunity to assist and support senior SAP Project Managers in ensuring SAP programme success.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP Business Analyst to take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
- Work in SAP projects and international rollouts, from fit/gap analysis to post-go-live activities
- Analyse new business requirements and modifications.
- Evaluate change requests and design appropriate solutions
- Assist and Lead SAP project Teams as well as the Harmonization of business flows
- Prepare functional specifications and work closely with SAP developers
- Act as the link between the BPO's and the SAP technical teams
We will prioritise profiles with SAP S4 HANA PP exposure
- 3-5 years' work experience in an industrial company, where you developed an in-depth understanding of SAP PP Business Processes (especially shop floor).
- Several years of experience with SAP PP implementations and customising
- SAP QM and APO (DP/SNP) would be a valuable asset.
- Fluent English & French (B2/C1)
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077733 and ask for Alexander Graham.
Please, also send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org