RED is currently seeking SAP PP Consultants for an initial 6 Months contract in the Minnesota Lake, MN greater area.
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. Red has been a preferred vendor to this consultancy for the last 11 years placing over 1,200 SAP professionals globally. The client has a total of 200,364 employees and has increased its value year on year; in 2017 they reported a revenue of $10 Billion.
Project details from client
- Scope of work - is this purely requirement gathering and training users or a full roll-out? Mostly user training and testing assistance, production support
- What would be the interview process? Internal interview
Description for SAP PP vacancy:
- 8+ years of SAP PP module experience
- 2 End to end implementations minimum
- Integration knowledge with SAP MM, WM and FICO modules
- Supply Chain Plant roll-out or Implementation project experience
- Good communication skills and ability to train the users in SAP and assist them during testing