Title: Business Process Lead (PP)
Location: Pittsburgh, Reading OR Philadelphia, PA (relocation package included)
Salary: 140-150K plus bonus, stock options, and benefits
The role of Business Process Lead - Plan to Schedule is to engage with business leadership and lead the implementation of an industry standard IT solution leveraging SAP S/4 HANA and IBP to meet the supply chain planning needs for my direct client, a major manufacturing company
- Lead in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions for business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle - Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, oversees data mapping, data enrichment activities during project, and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Leads lower level Analysts with project direction, tasks, and duties.
- Assists the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality.
- Manages the development of training documentation, business process procedures, training plans, and helps to deliver user training.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support SAP functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
For more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.