|Standort: France||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079843_1619531741|
For one of our client RED is looking for a SAP PP/QM Business Analyst for working remotely on one of its European S4/HANA roll-outs.
The SAP Consultant responsibility is to:
- Train key users and end users on SAP Core Model functionalities
- Be the IT counterpart of the Business Super Key users and Key users
- Work closely with Regional IT for all tasks on their responsibility
- Participate in core model alignment workshops.
- Prepare and conduct localization workshop for local applications
- Contribute in qualifying possible standard solutions with Super Key Users and Key Users on
- change request for localizations
- Help and assist key users:
o to cleanse and transform the Data according to technical and functional rules
o to populate files for data conversion
o to create Data when not existing in current ERP
- Follow up data conversion activities
- Manage and write functional and technical specification of localizations and interfaces
- Execute IT tests for SAP functionalities and for new changes requests
- Execute UAT tests prior or with super key users and key users
- Contribute to UAT test by qualifying defects, assigning them to relevant team and bringing to closure
- Define and manage cutover plan set up activities
- Coach end users on the Go live
The consultant is expected to have full English fluency, spoken and in writing.
The assignment is expected to be for at least 12 months.
Interview and selection within 10 days.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org