RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
As a Senior Program Manager SAP you work for various enterprise clients in the Benelux region. The head office is located in Utrecht and your focus lies with managing the entire SAP program lifecycles from initiation through closure at the world's leading organisations. You manage and deliver major SAP programs across a number of industry sectors. As Senior Program Manager you manage large SAP project lifecycles at your clients, but also help improve the program/ project management practise.
As a Senior Program Manager SAP you are responsible for:
- The entire program lifecycles from initiation through closure;
- Monitoring and managing program financials, scope, risks, issues and schedule to ensure project stays on track and drive implementations of high-quality SAP solutions;
- Managing day-to-day client senior stakeholder interaction, set and manage client expectations and develop lasting relationships;
- Leading regular status meetings with program team, sponsors, and all stakeholders;
- The generation and timely distribution of status reports, time usage reports, and expense reports;
- (C-level) Communication with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions;
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team and assisting team members in the delivery of client presentations;
- Providing guidance and advise to program team members both at client sites and offshore locations.
As a professional you take a lot of pride out of the quality and structure of your work and easily adapt to different cultures. You have a natural sense of acquiring new projects on delivery through your focus on customer success.
Additionally you possess:
- Bachelor or Master degree - preferably in the field of IT or Business Administration;
- At least five years IT program management or more senior project management experience - preferably with some exposure to International retail or FMCG environments/ clients;
- Experience with large project lifecycles with SAP implementations;
- Proven ability to manage engagements greater than €1M;
- Certified in project management methodologies (for example Prince II, Agile, IPMA, PMP);
- C-level communication skills in English;
- Fluent language skills in English - both spoken and written;
- Flexibility to travel across Europe and visit clients for three days a week;
- Exposure to new SAP products like HANA, Simple Finance, Mobility and Fiori is preferred but not required.