SAP Programme Manager
Our client, a global consultancy with 300,000+ professionals worldwide are looking for a SAP Programme Manager to lead large strategic SAP engagements within the UK.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution and management of large SAP transformation projects. You will coordinate the work of the consultancy and client team members for one or multiple projects.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Coordinate project timeline
- Collaborate with the project manager(s)
- Manage programme level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
- Oversee various transformational projects,
- Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modelling, technical design, application development, integration, and
- Provide leadership and guidance to project managers and client leadership teams
- Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing
- Strong experience in managing SAP transformations.
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implementations
- Minimum of 10 years prior transformational ERP consulting experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience in proposal and business case development
- Proven sales experience
- Multi-national company global ERP Implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to travel 100%
- Experience leading large global S/4HANA transformation.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org