SAP Programme Manager (SAP Finance)
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a SAP Programme Manager (Finance background) for a global media giant based in the heart of London.
Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating In over 50 countries globally with annual revenue in excess of $6 Billion this really is an opportunity to miss!
- Provide the business with oversight on all SAP implementations including project deliverables, budgets, schedules etc.
- Project Manage all aspects in relation to the global deployment
- Manage the roadmap, finance and country implementations
- Collaborate with Business, Technology & functional teams in order to develop, implement, maintain and enforce the project management processes assigned to the ERP deployments across Europe
- Govern best practice across the SAP roll out
- Gather business requirements when conducting process analysis/mapping
- Assist with project reviews by way of recommendations & solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of finance based projects/roll outs
- SAP FI/CO expertise
- S4 HANA (preferred but not essential)
- Proven leadership within SAP deployment on a global scale
- Prince 2 Certification or similar
- Strong Change Management experience
- Ideally an accounting background
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of Base Salary up to £110,000, Travel Allowance (7k), Bonus, Pension (15%), Medical Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday Purchase scheme and Discounted Gym Membership.
We are expecting a lot of interest in this one so to avoid disappointment please apply now and member of RED SAP will be in touch to discuss further.