Red is seeking an SAP Project Manager experience for an initial contract will run until year end with a high chance of extension to be based in Charlotte, NC.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- Minimum 12 years of Experience in Managing SAP projects.
- Have experience working in onshore-offshore Model.
- Operational support and daily management
- Manage deliverables per RACI
- Resolve Scope boundaries across tracks & systems
- Design meets the operation needs
- Ensure adoption of standard processes and limit customization
- Design enablement in S/4HANA
- Resolve integration across various tracks for timely delivery
- Knowledge of S/4HANA is a must; experience of S/4HANA implementation / certification is preferred
- Very good communication, articulation skills is a must
- Retail industry experience is beneficial, only the SD role require IS-Retail
- Start date: Immediate
- Days onsite: Mon-Thurs, Friday remote unless local
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!