|Standort: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Scientific||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/079184_1617379267|
Job Summary: Remote Opportunity
The Sr Project Manager -IT is responsible for leading and managing IT projects considering scope, planning, resources and budget with a global approach. To accomplish this, the PM will follow the PMO's direction regarding standards, methodology, and tools which will allow him to manage artifacts to successfully complete the initiation, execution, testing, go live and post go live project phases/milestones.
* Works closely with the Business relationship manager and business sponsor to secure project funding. This will include facilitation and coordination of efforts to complete the business case and have the business team ready to present the project business case.
* Completes project charter
* Engages project team resources and/or works with the functional managers to on board external resources as stated in the business case.
* Facilitates and documents RACI
* Facilitates, defines and documents the change control process suitable for the project
* Defines and route all other admin artifacts needed by the project team, ex. Project SharePoint site, Jira tickets, etc.
* Facilitates and coordinates requirement elicitation, completion, review and final sign off from all key stakeholders
* Facilitates and confirms metrics to measure project success post go live
* Locks down scope
EXECUTION (Design, Build, Testing)
* Gathers estimates and documents the project plan, gets approval and locks down the Go live date
* Defines and documents phases, key milestones and identifies critical path
* Documents and gets approval for all completed milestones from the Governance Controller
* Defines monthly reviews to track financials and capex/opex project time
* Defines meetings cadence and schedules them to track status at the tactical level but also at the more leadership level via Steering Committees or executive Steering Committees
* Tracks and documents risk/issues on a regular basis and formulates mitigation plans as needed
* Facilitates, documents and gets sign off for deployment, communication, training and business readiness plans. Secures execution of all these plans.
* Tracks and confirms that testing plan is documented, signed off and executed.
Go Live (Go Live, Hypercare, Post Review)
* Leads efforts of all resources globally and executes dry runs as needed
* Gets final sign off and stakeholders' support to execute cut over
* Leads efforts and facilitates coordination during go live activities and addresses situations and other issues in a timely manner and effectively
* Leads efforts in case of roll back activities
* Informs all key participants and send formal reports to the leadership
* Leads Hypercare efforts and send daily reports
* Conducts Lessons learned and track post production metrics in coordination with the Business relationship manager.
* Bachelor's degree
* 7+ years of applicable experience in managing ERP integration projects
* 7+ years of demonstrated experience managing medium to large IT projects
* PMI certification (PMP) desired
* Formal training or experience working with project management tools, techniques and best practices
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
* Proven communications skills as this position will work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels of the organization
* Leadership skills; will normally be managing associates and other parties in a matrix environment
* Excellent presentation skills
* Interpersonal skills; able to manage relationships and deal with conflicts in a professional and objective manner
* Ability to effectively manage vendor, contractor and business partner relationships during the project duration; clear understanding of key accounting concepts (capitalization vs. expense)