Red is currently seeking a SAP Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract based in Oregon State.
The ideal candidate would have experience managing big programs, and be able to manage multi-stakeholder situations; Excellent communication skill will be key for this role.
- 10- 15 Years of SAP experience; at least 5+ years operating as a Project Manager
- Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects
- Experience interacting with C-level executives
- Ability to review project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives
- Developing and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation and other project communications
- Consulting background preferred
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!