- The Project Manager will be responsible for a Global Template Rollout to LATAM.
- Prior experience working on LATAM rollouts are a must, specifically with Brazil and Mexico. Extensive SAP knowledge is a must, this will not be a hands on role, however if they have come from a Financials background, that would be a huge plus.
- There will be two Go-lives, one for July and one for Sep/Oct time frame. The rollout will cover not only Brazil and Mexico but also Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica and Guatemala.
- No travel outside of NYC will be required. 5 days onsite, Mon-Fri.
- Highly beneficial if the Project Manager can speak Spanish or Portuguese, as well as fluent English. (Not necessary)
- The SAP Landscape includes - FI, CO, SD, MM and T&E.
- They will also be responsible for 10 direct reports across the globe.
|Standort: New York, USA||Gehalt: US$100 - US$120 per hour|
|Bereich: Financial Services||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/048882_1520451733|