|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Company car,medical insurance,pension|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/064426_1568651036|
Our client is looking for an experienced and professional SAP Project Manager - Financial Services to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Germany. The candidate must have extensive background in SAP Financial Services and a good understanding of the SAP suite and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP retail specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA, C/4 Hana and Greenfield Implementations. You will be involved in complex implementation projects on German and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience & Skills:
Candidates will have solid financial services business knowledge and sound experience in Agile project management. Candidates will have project management skills and experience with S/4 Hana from process design and conception to implementation, supervising large and very large-scale projects.
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager for SAP implementations
- Solid knowledge in the banking and/or insurance industries
- Extensive experience in managing large-scale SAP projects with Global Delivery
- Proven management experience in traditional waterfall, agile and hybrid methodology
- Fully professional level of English and German
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Driven to continuously improve
- Onshore, client-facing experience
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience