SAP Programme/Project Manager (UK Wide)
RED is seeking a skilled SAP ERP Project Manager to join a once in a lifetime greenfield SAP S4/HANA implementation across Europe. The client is a global manufacturing business and is seeking an experienced SAP professional to help lead the global template and execute the greenfield deployment of S/4 HANA.
- Provide the business with oversight on all SAP ERP implementations including project deliverables, budgets, schedules etc.
- Project Manage all aspects in relation to the European deployment
- Manage the European roadmap, finance and plant implementations
- Collaborate with Business, Technology & functional teams in order to develop, implement, maintain and enforce the project management processes assigned to the ERP deployments across Europe
- Govern best practice across the European SAP roll out
- Provide expertise in gathering business requirements and when conducting process analysis/mapping
- Assist with project reviews by way of recommendations & solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- 10 Years+ in Global or European SAP roll outs
- Proven leadership within a SAP deployment environment ideally gained from the manufacturing industry
- Prince 2 Certification
- Fluent English plus another European language preferred but not essential
- Strong Change Management experience coupled with Organisational Management
Superb opportunity for a highly skilled SAP Project/Programme Manager wishing to get involved on a very high profile S4 HANA European implementation. For further information please apply now and a member of team RED will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.